View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:45 AM   #14
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trade idea: by the genius lakerfreak :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I'm not a fan of his at all........BUT, I'll say this, he is just a rookie......remember Kobe as a rookie chucking up airballs against Utah in the playoffs????
It's way, way too soon to try to label or bash this kid.

Back to the TRADE issue, Last night Kevin Martin scored 31 points on 10 of 21 shooting, Luis Scola scored 15 points on 7 of 12 shooting and Goran Dragic scored 14 points on 5 of 7 shooting.
A total of 60 points on 22 of 40 shooting..........these are the 3 guys Houston wanted to give up plus a #1 pick to get Pau..........Why haven't the Lakers done this deal yet?????n Is Houston still willing to do this deal????

As far as I'm concerned it's time to stop making excuses for Pau.........seems the F.O agrees with me.

LMAO at Pau's latest excuse that he needs to be in the post instead of on the perimeter....dude was wimping out at contact in the post, that is WHY they moved him outside.
The guy's head is completely screwed up......pathetic!!!!

Ahh this screwed up guy was also not a factor at all in 2008 and 09 when Bynum was barely there at all when they battled the likes of Duncan, Howard, Nene etc.
Oops I forgot, Kobe was the main reason for growing his balls..
And when he lost it, it's not Kobe's fault.
BTW when they went to the finals 3 times, the worst PG was hardly a factor at all and that coach who you referred as a mere "Ego manager"?
It's funny when they were successfull, it was all KObe, KObe, Kobe, when they lose it's the pathetic Fish, the weak Pau etc. etc.

BTW, how good is the great Avery Johnson in your eyes?
Do you still think Dirk is a soft cookie who crumbles under pressure?
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote