View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 03:04 AM   #9
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

LiLharvard has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Paul Pierce w/o rondo vs Pierce w/ Rondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Pierce started the season injured and has since gotten ealthier. That's the real difference.You're making an issue of a quarter-season when we have years of Pierce and Rondo o review. Makes no sense.
I'm not making an issue I'm merely speculating. None of us know. But what we do know is Celtics are playing darn good basketball without 2 key players and I love rondo he is the best player in the team but I think he can make pierce even better maybe Pierce comes off the bench and leads the second unit just like he's doing Im not sure but I really like the way we are playing with Pierce as the facilitator. Even last year when Pierce was healthy there were times where he took a back seat to
rondos outstanding play and produces no offense and it's just frustrating because he play shit he's a rhythm player who needs many touches early and then he takes over ..I'm a rondo homer but a Celtic fan before any player I don't care for their stats all I want is banner 18 with the same group and we have beat 2 strong teams with great play I know doc will do the right thing because a change has to be made when rondo and Allen come back

Last edited by LiLharvard : 01-28-2012 at 03:06 AM.
LiLharvard is offline   Reply With Quote