View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #11
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Resident Evil 6 Announced.

That trailer has me hype about this game. I'm liking the look of the gameplay. Looks way more action based than the previous titles. I haven't played a RE game since RE2, but this one is a pre-order buy for me. Looks like I need to catch up on the story line online.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote