View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 11:42 PM   #10
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Raptors fans ! GO HERE ! State your support !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz
we'd still win

btw that thread where stateofmind came at you got deleted don't worry i knew you were a raps fan that guy is an idiot

Yeah true, we would still win.

And thanks for having my back man, I was having a bit of fun myself, but I think he got bored with the thread he made and left because I wasn't getting irritated by his trolling.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote