View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #33
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My source has informed me Dwight is okay with coming to Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAesirsFinest
I don't see it happening. Somebody pointed out that Rose and Dwight are both under Adidas; there's no way in hell Dwight would go to the same market as Rose.

What kinda of bullshit logic is this. Have 2 stars never do anything or Have a stacked team that could win a championship advertise the Adidas brand.
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote