View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #38
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My source has informed me Dwight is okay with coming to Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
He is the undisputed best center and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

He may not be the best 1st option in the league, but he would be a great 2nd option on the Bulls and the defensive anchor of the best defensive team in the league.

Noah+Taj+Charlotte's pick is all I would give up. We would be depleted at the 4 position, but we can always sign someone decent in the offseason.

Rose+Howard+Deng >>>> anyone in the league.
I'd easily trade Deng for Hedo in a deal for Dwight. Because Next year is the last year of the Hedo's deal. trade bait. Be like wussup Indiana, you need to extend Collison, Hibbert, and Paul George soon? Just give us Granger and you got a deal. Plus that would enable us to resign Asik.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote