View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 09:31 PM   #10220
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Tree of Life.

n/a / 10. Turned that shit off after 30 minutes. I have the fucking Discovery Channel at home. I don't think I've ever watched a more pretentious, meandering 30 minutes of film in my life. Undoubtedly some of you will act as if I'm some moron with a short attention span, but it just was not in any way engaging, interesting, anything. Shot of scenery + whispered 'deep' phrases. No thanks. The film forces its supposed subtlety down your throat. Ugh.

I was just watching RallisP on youtube who has pretty good takes on movies, and he gave it a 1/10. Said it is a bunch of random pics with no direction. Probably will never see this movie myself.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote