View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What to do with injured guys?

I've got Z-Bo in one of my leagues and Bogut in another. I'm thinking about dropping them because they've been out for a while. Is it better to hang on or should I risk someone else picking them up?

Edit: Marshon Brooks is on the waiver in one league. I heard he has a broken toe, but should I risk picking him up?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote