View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 05:08 PM   #11
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Best Collabs of all time?

Forgot all about Renegade. Was definately into that a year ago, and it just seemed to fly off the radar.

Stefani/Akon MUST be mentioned. And I really can't capitilize that "must" enough.

Edit: Seriously though, I'm listening to Renegade now. LOVE this Em line (always have)...

To shatter the picture in which of that as they paint me
as a monger of hate and Satan a scatter-brained atheist
But that ain't the case, see it's a matter of taste
We as a people decide if Shady's as bad as they say he is
Or is he the latter - a gateway to escape?
Media scapegoat, who they can be mad at today

Brilliant.

Last edited by RidonKs : 03-30-2007 at 05:12 PM.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote