Thread: Ankle breakers
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #12
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ankle breakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
Stumble, the falls don't come as often. I should add though that I am probably older than most of the guys on here and so are majority of the players I play with. Guys in their 30's that only play a few times a week seem to drop quicker than the high school players we play with lol.
Yeah, I didn't want to be the guy who calls out the guy who says something, but your declaration definitely raised an eyebrow over here too. I think stumbling is a lot easier to come across. But even amongst 30 year olds, it's not as if they're suddenly subject to falling completely over every time a ballhandler makes a sharpe direction change.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote