View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #13
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers trying to get Kenyon Martin/Sheed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
The houston deal is the best thing because we are getting ALL starters in return for essentially one "has been" all star. The way he plays anyways, I dont know how excited Pau would be on the rockets.

But do I think D-Will + Kenyon in the same lineup > Pau in the lineup? No. There is always the risk of Bynum going down with injury. Pau is still a good insurance in case Bynum goes down.

I hope you are not serious??

D-Will has almost as much value as Pau and he would plug in our biggest weaknesses right now. Sure, Pau to Kenyon would be a downgrade but look at the upside that you get with D-Will. Sure Bynum has the injury-risk but he will have that for the rest of his career. You think we should have $15 mill on insurance for him for the rest of his career w/ a PF/C hybrid like Pau?
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote