View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How come media members don't understand odds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAzE024
while youre right in theory - in this case, it does not apply. the Giants are just as high a profile team as the Patriots and are backed by the largest media market in America. To me, its just a bad line, Vegas bought into this mysticism the media created for the Brady/Belichek combo that hasnt won a super bowl in almost a decade (now with a much worse defense), but the public doesnt seem to be fooled + the Pats have become the team to hate lately.

i think it should be a pick 'em game, but if you at the teams on paper, my Giants should be favored.
No, New England (since the mini dynasty), Dallas, Green Bay, Pittsburgh all get points in their lines just based on who they are. Check their lines, they are higher than normal.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote