View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #18
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What a difference exercise makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
That's awesome.

Back in 2008 I was doing the treadmill hardcore. At least 3 miles a day and doing about 3 miles in less than 40 minutes. Which I know isn't a whole lot to those people who run a crazy amount but for someone like me who could do at best a 15 minute mile in high school it was impressive. I got down to 240 (I was probably at 270 if not more at the beginning of the year) and that's when I was actually weighed. I think by the end of the summer I was 230 which is probably the lowest I've weighed since my sophomore year of high school. Anyways, our treadmill was about 8 years old at that point and broke. We fixed it and it had problems until the end of '09 when we finally got a new one. I've been doing it once in a while since then but the way I've been feeling the past 3 days I'm keeping it up again.

I'm probably back up to about 270. But I've given up drinking regular pepsi on a regular basis and have lost some weight the past few weeks. I'm fitting into jeans that didn't fit at all around the holidays. So I decided to start doing the treadmill now and keep it up. A reasonable goal for me is I want to get down to 230 again by June. My main goal is to get down to about 190-200.
All I can say is keep at it.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote