View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak remains positive despite Lakers' road woes

Quote:
By Ben Bolch
February 3, 2012, 9:15 p.m.
Reporting from Denver -- The Lakers lost Lamar Odom as well as most of their first nine road games.

They would open the playoffs on the road if the regular season ended Saturday, and roughly one-third of their fans participating in a recent online poll picked them to lose in the first round.

Season over?

The dire feelings apparently have not infiltrated the office of Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak, who stood behind his preseason assertion that his team could contend for the NBA title in a phone interview with the Los Angeles Times.

"I'm not sure there's a lot of teams out there that after 66 games are going to say in a seven-game series, with rest in between each game, that, 'I want to play the Lakers,'" Kupchak said. "So I think we would be a tough out for anybody in a seven-game series with a day or two of rest in between games."

More here:
http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...,4505971.story

Two road wins in a row for this team has been the best success of this team this season. Let's hope this can carry on for the rest of the season as this team looks for a consistent lineup as well as consistent play from all its pieces.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote