View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 08:27 AM   #15
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Seattle to get a new team by fall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
As good as the team and fans are, the Thunder still have the lamest name and logo in all of sports. Everytime I go to the domestic cleaning aisle in the grocery store I half expect to see their logo next to the Tide and Bounty

so true. repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
Seattle getting a team before Vancouver....
Man I plan on moving to Vancouver in a few years, I wish they'll get a team by then.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote