View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 10:51 AM   #12
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Default Re: Bynum and Jarret Jack for Westbrook

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
well im not gonna get a chance at lbj/durant/kobe/cp3 as they will certainly be keepers for their respective owners. if im lucky ill be able to land someone like josh smith, blake girffin, monta ellis... what would normally be a solid second-third round pick with my first pick. overall the draft is going to hurt my because i have four guys who would go in the first 2 rounds of any normal draft (dwight, westbrook, rondo, gay). i def agree on keeping howard and westbrook if i continue with my punt ft% and turnovers strategy. maybe i should try to trade up more and give up some depth for LBJ or Durant so i have two truly elite keepers.

i dropped speights for kemba walker, but he was murdering my fg% so i packaged him in a trade with david west in exchange for ibaka and jason kidd. now im trying to find a good buy low target to solidify my assists and threes and im almost guaranteed to go 7-2 every week.
I remember getting the 7th pick in 2009 and drafting Durant and it ended up being the difference and I wont my league that year. Drafting is about predicting who is gonna have a breakout year and who a slump. Westbrook/Dwight/Durant/LBJ are prolly the most reliable elites health wise and you already have two of them, sometimes its best to be content with what you have.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote