View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 02:17 PM   #11
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Default Re: Anyone missing VCDrivesaPorscheToWork now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Yeah you are right. I do have a point to make though, it wont take that long to check on the forum and make a few posts every day or week. I do not believe VCDPTW's disappearance can be explained by him being busy all alone, there are definitely greater factors that drove him away.

To think about it, the Nets and Raptors forums were like the 2nd most active subforums back then, only the Lakers forum were more popular(and you know why). Raptors fans made great rivals against us back then, mostly because of VC, but most are actually respectful fans who knew what they were doing. The Knicks fans apparently are of much less quality(arrogant, delusional and psychotic, what other words can u use to describe?). The popularity of Knicks fans have made this place worse than ever, what a shame...

Ehh the Knicks have a few good posters. They're just drowned in the bad ones that hopped on the bandwagon after they acquired Melo. The few of the Knicks posters that have stayed with them through those tough Isaiah Years are actually knowledgeable and are good posters. And if I remember correctly there were some bad Raptors posters, I mean straight trolls. We did have a nice rivalry back then though They would always come to our forum and talk sh*t.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote