View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 08:14 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I was thinking the same thing as I was reading this. I dont know this player at all, I will admit, but we dont need another Smush.

My hope is for a tough defensive minded point guard that can do the ball handling responsibilities, occasionally drive to the hoop and hit a shot here and there from the outside. I want that person to be able to stop (or slow down) fast guard penetration from the likes of Nash, Tony Paker and others.

You know, Smush could have drove in as well but he sorta fell in love with that 3 point shot... he could have been better for us if he played with more passion.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote