View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:18 AM   #1
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Cool Official Jeremy Lin photos and pictures thread. Linsanity photoshops!

I'm gonna go ahead and get right on the Jeremy Lin bandwagon.
Jeremy Lin is the official real life My Player.

Quote:
Clearly he is this season’s Most Valuable Player and Most Improved Player, not to mention People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive, Time’s Person of the Year and will soon receive the Nobel Peace Prize for averting riots in the Tri-State Area. He might even win Best Actor at the Academy Awards. At this point, nothing is off the table.
Meet me at the tattoo parlor at 1:30. We all have an appointment to get Jeremy Lin tattoos.

The Linja!

You know what to do.

Last edited by Faptastrophe : 02-07-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote