View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #14
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers lose to the sixers: 90-95

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Here is the problem......we don't have a PG so we only have Kobe to penetrate and get the ball to Bynum........we don't have anyone who can hit shots on a regular basis so this allow teams to sag back or cheat to double, triple Bynum.......this is why we take so long to get into our offense and often Kobe gets the ball back with little time on the clock. We need to get a real PG!!!!!
We could also use 1 or 2 gets who can create their own shot and make a good %.

Heard from the radio, citing another website that Boston is shopping Rondo and is interested in Pau. I love Rondo's defense and ability to create but he can't shoot a lick so I can imagine opposing teams sagging in more with Rondo and Bynum in the lineup.
One option is to involve another team with a more suited PG like Steve Nash. Yes I know Steve is 38 but the way I see it is Kobe has only a 2 year window to win it all...Phoenix should understand that they would NOT win and improve with their current lineup so they should consider moving on. Rondo can really help with that transistion.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote