View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #16
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Lakers lose to the sixers: 90-95

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Heard from the radio, citing another website that Boston is shopping Rondo and is interested in Pau. I love Rondo's defense and ability to create but he can't shoot a lick so I can imagine opposing teams sagging in more with Rondo and Bynum in the lineup.
One option is to involve another team with a more suited PG like Steve Nash. Yes I know Steve is 38 but the way I see it is Kobe has only a 2 year window to win it all...Phoenix should understand that they would NOT win and improve with their current lineup so they should consider moving on. Rondo can really help with that transistion.

Yeah the fact that Rondo is a horrible shooter scares me too.....so I would have to pass. Nash....oh man, I would love love LOVE for us to get him, I think he has 3 more years....yeah I know he's old but he takes great care of himself....and he can go to Germany with Kobe in the offseason........I'd bet Nash at 42 would be better than Fish the last 4 years.......and yeah, he can go out when Kobe goes out for sure
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote