View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #7
REACTION
HYRYSICPT?

REACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kobe chooses Lebron as the player he would like to team up with..

Quote:
Originally Posted by arifgokcen
I didnt hear the interview itself but in their prime kobe and lebron would have been the best perimeter duo this league has ever seen(even better than pippen and jordan).Unlike wade,lebron's and kobe's game compliment each other.Lebron doesnt have huge ego so in clutch they would compliment each other very well too.Let lebron handle the ball if there is opening let him drive or let him find kobe and let kobe finish the game.Actually defensively i think kobe in his prime was a much better one on one defender than wade.Offensively kobe's %fg would skyrocket with lebron with him and lebron already high %fg would be around %60.
Yeah, and anytime one gets doubled the other would wreck the defense. Both Kobe and LeBron are players that need to be doubled or they rack up points rather easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
That seems like a subtle diss to Lebron.
How so? I don't see that at all.

Last edited by REACTION : 02-08-2012 at 05:31 PM.
REACTION is offline   Reply With Quote