View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #9
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe chooses Lebron as the player he would like to team up with..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
That seems like a subtle diss to Lebron.

I think if Kobe was honest he would say he doesn't want any stars coming to LA. At this point in his career, all he really has left to do is make moves on the top 10 GOAT list. I think he doesn't want the perception that he was carried to the last couple championships.

I think Kobe is telling the truth. The guy is not a dickhead compared to his fan boys. ( Alpha Wolf, Frozenone, Pega$hit and the rest of the tards). Kobe has been a huge fan of the game, and he really appreciates LeBron's talent.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 02-08-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote