View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 05:36 PM   #31
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who's the softest player in the NBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
It's being a coward. I've seen it happen with friends, tons of situations. Hitting a person who doesn't expect and than taking off is a bitch move. Happens all the time. Half the people that do it .. say themselves it's a bitch move. Sometimes emotions get the better of people and that's the result and that's fine but still doesn't make it not a bitch move.

It's not a fight. It's just hitting somebody. A fight is when two people who are both willingly ready to throw down go at it.

As someone who has both done that, and had it done to me, I can tell you from experience it's a natural reaction when you are in a crowd/brawl. One on one fights are totally different from punching someone with an angry group of people around. You can call it cowardice if you want, but it is a normal human reaction.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote