View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best US president ever ?

I remember when they did that greatest american ever poll on The History Channell about five years ago. Reagan won, which is an absolutely rediculous thing, and I'm a pretty big Reagan believer.

But it came down to him, Washington, FDR, Lincoln, MLK, Jefferson, and Ben Franklin.

Strictly in terms of what was done in office, I'd say it almost has to be FDR or Lincoln, with Jefferson being a pretty good dark horse. But if you're willing to accept a president's entire resume in making a greatest president argument, then Washington is incredibly compelling. You could make a case he's in the hunt for the greatest American without his ever taking office. His military record is incredible.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote