View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Offseason Thread (stuff that doesn't deserve own thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I think Eli's an idiot savant. I don't expect him to be some gregarious media monster that can still somehow come off genuine like Peyton, but he's just so full of derp. Then he goes and wins Super Bowls.
His father always spoke to Fransesca on WFAN and swore up and down Eli was unphased. He'd be fine, just give him the ball, he's not bothered by anything. Peyton he said, Peyton would get pissed, and want to go out and kill you to prove you were wrong. Eli, you cussed him out he shrugged his shoulders and went out to play.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote