View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 10:26 PM   #9
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ever get with a girl you work with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
It can only get messy only if one of you guys becomes the boss of one another. That can become a clear ethics violation. Because clearly, there will be favoritism involved.

With that said, love happens. I know 3 couples that work together and got married. Things have been fine for them.

I've almost gotten with a girl I worked with. I'm glad it never happened though. She's fat, ugly and works in the same company (different countries though).

fat and ugly, what gives?

Good point though. I'm above her in rank and a few years older, but I don't really foresee a scenario where I'd be directly managing her. I guess I'm more concerned about the social aspects of everything - people talking and what not.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote