View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #8
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anderson Varejao has fracture in right wrist

I will say that I was a bit encouraged when Andy went out the way Thompson filled in... Had something like 14 rebounds and four blocks in 28 minutes.

If this results in us getting MKG, I will call it an absolutely terrific thing. That said, I do feel for Andy. He was finally starting to get recognition for being the terrific player that he is and now this...

I still can't help but to think of a lineup of...

Kyrie
Gee
MKG
Thompson
Varejao

...next season. That is one extraordinary young lineup.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote