Thread: Our bench
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 10:27 PM   #98
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Our bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Its not retarded their are some NBA players that come off the bench even though they may be more talented than the guy ahead of them....

Mayo, Crawford, Harden, Terry, Ginobli etc etc....

Its about putting the players in the best position to succeed.

Can anyone see Fields leading the 2nd unit?
Mayo, Crawford, Terry as starters were terrible.

I really can't see Harden starting with Westbrook.

Ginobili without question, but solidifies that second unit.

And yes I can see Fields lead the second unit, as he seems to excel when the star players are not around.

All I would want from the second unit is to protect the lead, provide the starters adequate rest.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote