View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 03:55 AM   #35
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: kevin loves 25.6 ppg and 13.9 rebounds

Really...if you replace him with a healthy David Lee...does anyone expect the level of Minnesotas play to take a major hit? Or Grizzlies/Hawks Shareef Abdur-Rahim? Wizards Juwan Howard?

Its hard to judge players when their team doesnt do much of anything.

Not like he stands out as a guy dominating but being letdown by scrubs around him like Tmac in Orlando. You watch him play....at the end hes got 24/13 or so and its....whatever.

Its impressive to produce at that rate in the NBA. But that doesnt mean hes even nearly as effective as his numbers suggest.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote