View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:11 AM   #6
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eric Gordon to undergo another arthoscopic knee surgery, out six more weeks

So its....give a big deal to an injury prone middling 2 guard who has not been healthy in 3 years...or let him walk and have traded Chris Paul for a young guy who has barely played and the um...12th best pick unless they win the lottery?

Thats...almost lose lose.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote