Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #459
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes
Ive seen it on sale for around 30 bucks a couple of times.. been strongly considering it. Just keep putting it off though.

Also, I'm up to 33 once my mail arrives.
Yeah I've seen it for 30 occasionally on like buy, and other sites.

I'm in the 20s now, unless you count parts of trilogies as individual in that case it goes to 30-ish. The only trilogies I count are the star wars ones as individual disks.

Also if the Bond collection wasn't formatted in whatever format the UK uses, I'd be on that shit so fast. It's way cheaper there, as opposed to stateside here.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote