Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:57 PM   #461
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes
Yeah the only trilogy I own so far is LOTR and its not a box set so I count them individually.

And Godfather is $34 CAD right now on Amazon.ca
Even though your dollar is barely stronger than the American right now...I can save 70 on the bond collection if I get it from .ca

And like 3 bucks if I get the godfather there.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote