View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 09:31 PM   #50
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Anyone downloaded the demo? I'm tempted to get it. But don't want ME3 ruined in anyway for me. I might get it just for the multiplayer. see if that's as cool as it's being made out to be.
There is a minor spoiler mission in the demo.My advice is to download it and play it up until you get on the normandy to leave earth.

I havent played the multi yet.

I thought it was a good demo and gonna pre order later today or tomorrow.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote