Old 02-15-2012, 01:45 AM   #31
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Kobe interviewed on AM 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
more here
http://www.foxsportswest.com/02/13/1...26&feedID=8686

There ya go....Ron Artest is not wanted in LA by teammates. Thats to kill the speculation by DK that Mike Brown is creating tension.

As I said before, I am in no way shape or form speculating.......I read what I read and was told what I was told. Metta is the most vocal, outspoken and YES crazy of the unhappy players.

So you actually think that players can only be upset with 1 person at a time???
So in your mind, being upset with Metta would mean that Ebanks is happy with Brown Argument lacks any sense bro.

I get and appreciate how you were raised to respect all coaches when you were a player,....but you are a fan and an adult who's like or dislike has no bearing on the team.........you are free to call it like it is........no need for blind loyalty.
A good friend of mine was a team captain on John Wooden championship teams. He and I (Along with ex-pros) will sit at games at all levels and discuss the choices being made by players and coaches.....we call it like it is.
I guarantee you that he NEVER spoke back to any of his coaches........if you understand the game and are truthful you can recognize the finer details of the game that others miss, and praise or criticize as it really is. No homerism.

Again.....when I didn't care if Brown won or lost games while he was with Cleveland I noticed his constant boneheaded coaching mistakes. They were so glaring that they were laughable......well now that he is our coach it is not so funny to me.......now add to this his indecisiveness
The first unit cannot develop a flow if he keeps shuffling the starting rotation.
Mini Mamba only played a combined 16 minutes against New York and Toronto..........meanwhile we got torched at the position, it was another dumb move.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote