View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 11:29 AM   #52
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
There is a minor spoiler mission in the demo.My advice is to download it and play it up until you get on the normandy to leave earth.

I havent played the multi yet.

I thought it was a good demo and gonna pre order later today or tomorrow.
I might play single player today. I'm not sure.

If you like Gears, you'll like the multiplayer. It plays A LOT like Gears of War. The rolling, the cover system, the enemies kind of have the same motions.

Overall the multiplayer is REALLY good. I like the power system a lot as well, and you can **** enemies up pretty easily with them.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote