View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 05:30 PM   #34
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Kobe interviewed on AM 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
He's kept this lineup with Artest as a starter for the the past few games now. Barnes has also been a consistent rotation player as well. I don't think that is going to change.

The only time you see something new is when Kapono is out there. Its obvious that we signed Kapono to a low risk 1 year deal because we only need him for shooting. Thats how Brown has been utilizing him. As the guy that plays once in a while to spread the floor a little bit. Nothing wrong with that. After watching today's game, it seemed like he had everything planned out. Now lets hope that barring injury, this lineup sticks, provided that Artest keeps playing like how he did today.

Mini-mamba is playing less now because of the return of Blake. I think anyone could have called that he'd be playing less. Thats what happens when a key-rotation player comes back from injury, they put him back in the lineup, and it affects the good thing that we had going before.

Obviously, I would like to see Fisher not playing. But going from starting 30 mins a game to not playing at all would ruin chemistry problems. So instead of making major changes, which is something you are evidently against, he's simply trying to keep all the good players happy.

Mini-mamba is a rookie, I don't think he will be complaining of this shift in minutes. He can start doing that next year, when he has a year of experience under his belt.

I think there is a trust issue there but it can be repaired as long as he sticks to a set lineup....this will also help Kobe, Pau, Bynum....everyone get comfortable and get into a flow by knowing where everyone will be and where their spots are, where to and not to give them the ball.
I think Brown should've taken minutes away from Fish and not Mini Mamba....he has to have the balls to make these type of unpopular decisions for the good of the team.....right now he seems weak.
I would start Mini Mamba, bring in Blake and Fish gets about 5 minutes a game....I'd just tell him like it is and advise him to join the coaching staff.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote