View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sasha Vujacic On The Euroleague: "It's really good."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
http://www.euroleague.net/features/f...c-anadolu-efes

Hello Sasha! Efes has played already against Madrid, Maccabi, CSKA, Olympiacos... how strong do you find the Euroleague, is it better than you expected?
Matej Podvrsnik, Slovenia

"It's really good. A very high level of basketballand honestly, I expected what I saw. I think that we faced many good teams and we were up for a lot of tough challenges.
C'mon... everybody knows Euroleague's a great competition. No need for a thread.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote