View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #30
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dunk contest participants announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan
So Shumpert wins and all of the media run over to Lin?

Pretty much what I am envisioning.

The inclusion of Lin was enough, NBA... you didn't have to change the whole format so he automatically wins. If I'm Paul George I walk out there and shoot three casual layups. What a f@cking joke.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote