View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #73
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: wtfff chase fuggin budiingerr?? why isnt lebrn in the dunk contest

LeBron isn't in the dunk contest because his ego can't take the fact of losing. While he's a good powerful dunker he's never been extremely creative with it from what I can tell. You have the tomahawk, then the up and under reverse, etc.

Even when he played in Cleveland I didn't feel he was a flashy enough dunker for the dunk contest. But I was interested in seeing what he could do at least.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote