View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #37
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Seattle close to deal on new sports arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenji
I would rather have the Hornets players... Gordon and some good picks in a deep draft to build around. Kings team is full of headcases who are young and talented so you're pretty much stuck with that group.

I am also a firm believer that the NBA fixes the draft lottery winners and fully expect the Sonics to have the first pick in the NBA draft. Davis or Drummond welcome to Seattle.

This. Kings have a bunch of completely selfish players. In fact, before Lin sat down, he outassisted the WHOLE team. I like Demarcus Cousins, but the entire roster is terrible and they love to play iso ball. It's no surprise they are the worst shooting team.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote