View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 01:56 AM   #65
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Bioware for life fool. Been a fanboy for 10 plus years.

Being a good fan also means knowing when to call out developers for their bullshit.

Quote:
The fact that they still keep turning out extremely good products and listening to fans is enough to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Listening to the money, more like it. If they gave a damn about fans, Mass Effect 2's main story wouldn't be 4 hours long.

Quote:
I don't think you can compare this to COD. Maybe Gears... But with how deep and involved story is it has no equal or similar game.

It's a corridor shooter first, "RPG" second. Tell me what the "deep and involved" story was in Mass Effect 2-- I'll wait.

And Bioware's idea of "character customization" is a rip off of Splinter Cell Conviction. Oh cool, you can put a scope on your gun. Never seen that before!

Quote:
Even Dragon Age 2 which people griped about was a very solid game to me.

Annnnnnd this is where I stop taking you seriously.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote