View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #11
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Quarter of a season is behind us and THE KNICKS ARE OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I think they'll turn the corner, but still it's not much different than last season.

I wasn't talking about records, I was referring to the effort.

This team for years plays up and down to their competition.

All scrub teams, Knicks really haven't showed up for more than 1 quarter in a game, just like last season, and quite a few prior to.

The records are irrelevant right now, teams will separate pretty much right around the middle point, no different than any other time.

Why do I feel like bumping the overreaction threads today?
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote