Thread: Call me crazy..
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Call me crazy..

JR is not a point guard. He's not there to play the PG position, and since Lin is their best point guard, with very high turnover stats, he would not be removed from the team, unless he was involved in a trade to get another point guard that plays at a high level.

After watching Lin a few games, I am starting to think that he is perhaps, a shooting guard. His turnover numbers are scary for how good he's doing.

He is still sort of a rookie if you think about it.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote