View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #11
bladefd
Good college starter

Default Re: Let us all look at the positives (please read)

This team is definitely not as bad as some fans (including me) may have thought. They are already slowly figuring things out and there is a good chance that we may see a big trade soon.

Considering all that... Honestly, I just want to say one thing. There is something missing from this team and I just can't put that something into words. Maybe it's not the Lakers but nba-wide thing that is missing. I just don't have the excitement feeling this season to watch these games. Maybe it's the shortened season or maybe out of shape players coming out of rust? Maybe it's something else entirely, but what I do know is this season is just missing some of that excitement factor that we have been used to last couple seasons.. Maybe if the Lakers can pull Dwight or D-Williams or somebody, a piece of that excitement may be reclaimed but we will see.

Anyone else noticed this? or am I alone on this boat?

I mean there is Linsanity and some trade-talk excitement. Some of the younger teams wrecking out there like Indy or Philly, but overall.. something missing..
bladefd is online now   Reply With Quote