View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 01:18 PM   #47
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Futurama vs South Park vs Family Guy vs Simpson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Keep dreaming. Your response makes me think you're 12. Too many people here trying to act smart and confrontational who just end up looking stupid.

Yeah, the show with all the accolades and the show being ranked #1 by various sources (including Time magazine naming it the greatest show of the century) is somehow light years behind South Park. Get off your high horse and realize that people have differing opinions and that yours isn't shared by the majority. Now, not to just shit on the show, I'll give it its props for pushing the envelope, and going against censorship, religion, politics, etc... Though, I guess it's pointless trying to argue against people who thought the whole "I'm not your friend, buddy" thing was humorous when it was just annoying.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote