View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:59 AM   #8
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andray Blatche anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kombo
I wouldn't trade anyone for him. His contract goes a year longer than Charlie's, and I wouldn't give up Tay or Gordon.

I really think the best way to a build a team not in a sexy location is to suck for a few years and get a bunch of young talent that you can hopefully hang on to. This formula worked for OKC and is working for the T'Wolves. LAC would be stacked had they stayed the course with the sucking and just drafted Kyrie instead of unloading Baron and going after Paul.

I don't want to jinx it but Joe D looks to be 2/2 for his recent lottery picks (Daye was taken 15th). If we continue our ways we should get a top 5 next year.

Darko.lol
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote