View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:30 AM   #26
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Forgotten Big Threes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor
(definitely the first one of super-star status)

Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, Gail Goodrich
(this should also count, they won a ring and Goodrich was prime all-star caliber at the time)

Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Jordan, Pippen, Rodman

Jordan, Pippen, Grant

Terrible post.

Quoted, copied & pasted into an e-mail to myself, printed, framed and put on my mantel, with the words "Future Neg" on the frame in gold writing.

Anyway, I think a trio that people tend to forget about are VC, Kidd & Richard Jefferson. They didn't make much noise as far as contending in the Playoffs goes but that was a very talented threesome right there.

No h0m0
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote