View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 05:56 AM   #1
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Personally, I would like to see LeBron

get a ring this year. Mainly to put the storylines and the hate to rest. Frankly, I think it would the best storyline if Wade gets hurt and Lebron leads Miami to victory.

I'm not a Heat fan particularly, but I thought the Lebron hate was way out of proportion to any of his transgressions.

Anyone else feel like this?
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote