View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:32 PM   #996
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All-Star 2012: NBA Slam Dunk Contest discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
If George got a glow in the dark ball I think it would've been better, in real time, I couldn't see the ball at all, I know what dunk he did, but couldn't see the ball at all.

And yes, if you watch the recap of the contest, it doesn't look that bad, but watching it in real time, with all the misses and Kenny Smith not being able to shut his damn mouth (everything he did was so obviously scripted that I was just facing palming every time I heard his voice), just made the contest boring as hell. And as usual gimmicks and props take away from the contest, it's a "dunk" contest, go out there and dunk. Props used sparingly and for a purpose is different, but just jumping over a bike for the sake of it doesn't entertain me.
YES!
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote